Monday, April 28, 2008

"April is for Birthdays"

Last Monday was my brother's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday Bro!!!

April was month of birthdays including my own. So Happy Birthday to Anne, April, Rebecca, Clark, Sharon, Richard, Tim, Jennifer, Joanne and Rich ---- all who probably don't ever read this blog...especially since I've let it lapse in the last couple of years or so.

I work across the street from The Late Show with David Letterman. Last Monday, they closed off 53rd Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue to set up a tennis court so guest Maria Sharapova could play against Letterman and fellow guest Billy Crystal. Here's the video I took on my Palm Centro [i.e. the poor man's Treo]....

I really got to learn how to edit video on my computer. I really got to get my computer fixed.

-Chris

No comments: